(Updated September 10, 2020)
Ordering, Lead Time, Back Orders and Payment Terms:
- Ordering: Ron’s has five methods for placing purchase orders in order of preference.
- Broker network (contact us for a listing)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 713.640.2085
- Phone: 713.640.2082
- Lead Time: In order to fulfill all purchase orders, we ask that PO’s are turned into Ron’s with an 8-14-day notice (not including holidays) depending on location. Ron’s will do our best to accommodate emergency/rush orders. Any products that are short at delivery will not be kept on back order. Please issue a new PO.
- Payment terms: Net 15 days from shipment, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Past due invoices may require a credit hold on your account until paid in full.
- Price Lists: Available upon request. All prices are subject to change with a 30-day written notice.
- Payment Remittance: Policies, terms and pricing are based on ACH payment remittance. Payments by check must be made to PO Box 35444, Houston, TX 77235 and may be subject to different policies, terms, and pricing.
- Bid Pricing: Ron’s only offers bid pricing to qualified stocking distributors that are setup as such within our system.
Minimum Order Size, Location & Hours of Operation:
- Minimum order for delivery: 2,500 pounds within our regular delivery area. Varies depending on location.
- Minimum order for pickup: 10 cases for orders on account; Orders of 9 cases or less are COD.
- Retail line item minimum: 5 cases per line item.
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- Physical Address: Ron’s Home Style Foods, 12530 Burdine St., Houston, TX 77085.
- Holidays: Closed on Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas. Please contact our customer service team for additional holiday info.
Returns, Damages, Shortages & Other Credit Requests:
- Ron’s guarantees the salable condition of its products when they are accepted at the buyer’s dock when delivered by Ron’s or at Ron’s warehouse when the buyer or buyer’s agent picks up an order.
- Ron’s does not accept returns in accordance with our food safety plan.
- Ron’s is relieved of liability due to buyer mishandling, temperature abuse, poor sanitation practices, and old age condition resulting from improper stock rotation or excessive inventory levels.
- If a product is damaged upon delivery to buyer’s location when delivered by Ron’s, the product can and should be refused with notation on the BOL. We will adjust the invoice or issue credit to reflect the amount of damages.
- Order discrepancies should be reported immediately. For orders delivered by Ron’s, notify the driver and notate the BOL. For pickup orders and subject to count orders, notify Ron’s within 24 hours of arrival. Ron’s does not allow deductions of discrepancies not reported within 7 days of transfer.
- Ron’s is not liable for delay or non-delivery caused by acts of God, strikes, fires, accidents, delays in transit, or any other causes beyond Ron’s control.
Proprietary Recipe & Private Label Yields:
- If a batch yields more than what was ordered, all excess product will be shipped and invoiced to the customer.
- We provide Ron’s Samples Kits (# YKITRONS) free of charge which include 6 oz. samples of over 15 different products.
- If more than 6 oz. of a specific product is required, we are happy to send a half case or full case free of charge.
- Samples should not be pulled from a distributor’s inventory without written approval from a Ron’s Sales Manager. Sample backup paperwork should be forwarded to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to deduction.
- Ron’s is a registered FDA Food Facility, USDA production facility and certified SQF level 2 food manufacturer. Our facilities and processes are audited annually by a third-party food safety auditing firm.
- Ron’s is compliant with the Bioterrorism Act of 2002. All raw materials are traced from the supplier to the finished product by first in, first out procedures and by lot tracking. Mock recalls are performed annually.
- All products are produced under HACCP & HARPC and all necessary team members are trained in SOP’s, SSOP’s, and GMP’s.
- Letter of Guarantee available upon request.